Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms under which you may access our website www.theorem.co.uk/www.theorem.com (our site) and use the on-line services offered by Theorem Solutions Limited at our site (the Services). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
www.theorem.co.uk/www.theorem.com is a site operated by Theorem Solutions Limited (we or us). We are an English corporation with its principal place of business at Theorem House, Marston Park, Bonehill Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3HU, England.Prohibited uses
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To make available content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others
- To make available or promote content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
You may not use our site:
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
To violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
Unauthorised Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
That if you make use of Theorem's iPublish3D Service you will be bound by the IPublish3D Terms and Conditions.
Suspension and termination
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or our site.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Immediate suspension or termination of Theorem’s obligations to provide the iPublish3D Service
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.